Government Polytechnic, Jalgaon (GPJ) is a premier educational institute of the Government of Maharashtra state in Central India.
The institute offers diplomas is engineering and pharmacy with an admission capacity of 725 students to the first year. GPJ is a technical institute wholly funded by the government. The institute has a campus that is centrally located in the heart of Jalgaon city which is home to about 500,000. Founded in 1960 GPJ operates with affiliation to MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education) to offer diplomas to the students. It has since played a key role in development of the region about the city. The students can be found in far flung regions of the world in key and responsible positions.
“To be a premier institute for transforming learners into competent technicians and pharmacists.”
- Imparting quality education to meet the expectations of industry and society.
- Developing infrastructure, facilities, amenities and state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Pursuing learner centric teaching-learning processes through continuous development of faculty.
- Providing platform to students for their personal and professional development.
- Nurturing positive attitude and social values amongst students and staff.
- Inculcating competencies by providing hands on experience of various skills and processes.